ULTRAFIN LS-3200 SYSTEM:
Refurbished Ultrafin Lift Assist Leg-holder System Supply of One Pair of Ultrafin Lift Assist Legholder.
1 set of Pneumatic lift assist leg holders
1 set of Pressure management boot pads
1 set of siderail clamps
Total tear down
All surfaces stripped, refinished, polished, and anodized.
All wearing parts repaired or replaced
- Ultrafins enable safe and easy intraoperative adjustments while providing enhanced surgical access.
- This advances Lift Assist technology neutralizes the leg weight enabling the staff to easily move the legs to any desired position.
- They minimize torsion and stress on knees and hip joints and there are no points of pressure.
- The boot reduces the pressure on the calf due to its floating motion when moving the leg in various degrees of lithotomy.
- The fins are designed to reduce the possibility of peroneal nerve injury; they significantly reduce the pressure on the patient’s calf and keep the knees in alignment. Without the fins, the knees have the tendency to gravitate outward and downward causing stretching in the groin and stress on the lower back.
The use of Ultrafins in general is for procedures that require leg positioning, such as:
- GYN and Urological procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures
- Robotic Procedures
- Colorectal procedures
Product Spec Sheet:
Complete product for two (2) years against manufacturer defects at Birkova's discretion. Warranty covers parts and labor required to repair said product. Birkova may replace product at its sole discretion, should item be discontinued, Birkova reserves the right to replace with a ‘like’ product. All warranty claims will be subject to inspection before repair or replacement is approved, Birkova warranties do not cover products that have signs of alterations, abuse, misuse, or damage that is not a result of manufacturer defect.